Coronavirus Updates As Of 9/15/20
To our valued customers we want you to know that we are in this crisis with you.
We are continuing to serve our community and it's essential transportation needs while maintaining safety protocols for staff and customers.
Brick N Mortar operations are closed to the public with the exception of curbside pickups of online orders or drop offs and pickups of completed repairs. Read below for more information.
**Online Orders Are Being Processed Normally But Shipping May Be Slightly Delayed
**Bicycles Purchased That Need Assembly Will Have A 7-10 Day Turn Around
- 9/15/20 - We Highly Suggest An Appointment : We are suggesting an appointment due to the unprecedented volume of service work we're currently experiencing.
- This will allow us to continue to provide the level of service folks have come to expect from us and keep turn around times reasonable.
- Schedule Appointment
- If it's more convenient to drop your bike off without an appointment we can accommodate you but with a potential longer turn around time.
- All bikes currently in for service will be completed in a timely fashion and notification will be sent.
- Once your repair is ready for pickup we will alert you and take any outstanding balances over the phone.
- If your bike is in for service and you would like to have any additional work or accessories added please let us know via email.
- All repaired bicycles will be picked up curbside with a call upon arrival at the shop.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding with this.
Alternative Shopping Methods
- Shop online with ship to home (most items eligible) - Free shipping on orders over $50.00.
- Shop online and ship to store with curb side pickup - call ahead for curbside please.
We thank you very much for your continued support during these difficult times and will continue to update this page as things change moving forward.