Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
$3.99 - $9.99
The flangeless Kink Ace grips feature a super comfortable wrapped style pattern, that may look a bit familiar to a lot of riders. The combination of both thick and thin ribs creates a mixture of comfort, grip, and support. Soft Kraton rubber material and a mid-sized 29mm diameter give these grips a perfect traditional feeling. Flush plug style barends are included with the grips, fully protecting them from rips and tears. - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 150mm - Diameter: 29mm
If you are looking for a thicker, larger-feeling grip, the Kink Alpha grips are the way to go. They are currently our largest diameter grip at 30mm, which makes it just a bit easier to hold on without clenching your hands closed so tightly. The main ribs are crossed by several inner helix ribs, adding some rigidity and maintaining the full diameter while riding. Combined with super soft Kraton rubber, the Alpha grips remain very comfortable while maintaining support. TECH SPECS - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 144mm - Diameter: 30mm - Bar Ends: Includes Kink Drive Bar Ends
The Delta II grips are made from a unique, ultra-soft, and slightly tacky compound for excellent grip. The mix of design elements creates a comfortable feel, while still providing strong contact between your hand and the grip. Delta II grips also provide generous length at 165mm long, giving you plenty of room to catch the bars. While they come with flanges, the Delta II grips make great flangeless grips too by simply cutting off the flanges at the incorporated cut line. TECH SPECS - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 28mm - Barends: Includes Kink Drive Bar Ends
The Omega grips are a classic. They were the first pair of grips Kink ever designed and still remain a popular choice for many riders today. They are also our thinnest grip currently available, so if a smaller diameter grip is your preference, definitely give these a try. The Omega's have a great feel with a subtle wave shape, adding some addition grip to the classic mushroom-style design. TECH SPECS - Material: Soft Kraton Rubber - Length: 140mm - Diameter: 27.5mm - Bar Ends: Includes Kink Drive Bar Ends
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
The Mission Tactile grips are a super comfortable flangeless grip, with a generous 160mm length. The spiral rib pattern feels soft while still providing tons of grip and just the right amount of support. Ultra-durable expanding wedge style barends come included, and are a much-welcomed upgrade over plug style barends. - Diameter: 30mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
$8.00 - $12.00
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
Dress up your track bike or fixie rig with Origin-8's Track Grips. They are made from soft, Kraton rubber for excellent comfort and control. And, they fit most road handlebars.
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
$8.99 - $9.00
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Page 1 of 8 Next page