Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
- Classic randonneur touring style, also great for cyclocross and dirt drop riding - Bar slopes upward from the center to the corners, the drops are splayed outward - 330g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 45cm width - 120mm drop/120mm reach - 25.4mm clamp
- AL6061 alloy construction - Available in 26.0 and 31.8 clamp sizes - Classic pista style - Rise / Reach: 101mm - Upsweep / Drop: 169mm - Finish: Shot-peen - Type: Road Drop - Material: Aly
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
Experience the road with Origin-8's Pro-Fit Compact Handlebar. It delivers a comfortable compact-drop shape that's crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. With the tight 120mm drop and short 70mm reach, you'll have an ergonomic position that's easy on your back.
These are 31.8mm flat top road drop bars with very shallow reach. - Double-butted and tapered 6061-T6 aluminum bars - 120mm wide center section with 31.8mm diameter - Flat top bar with cable grooves - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Bar Reach (mm): 70 - Bar Top Style: Flat - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 266g - Width: 38cm - Width Measurement: Center
Easton's category-leading EA30 handlebar defines on-road ergonomics and stealthy, understated style. Traditional round tops, a comfortable 130mm-deep drop, and a 75mm reach provide stellar fit and wide-ranging versatility.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
- Multitude of hand positions with flares to enhance steering control in extreme conditions - Fits standard Road levers, integrated shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters - Butted, heat treated 7050 aluminum alloy with a durable shot peened, anodized finis
The Ritchey Comp VentureMax Road Handlebar is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 6-degree backsweep / 24-degree flare - Bio-ergo drop bend - 38-44cm widths - 102mm drop - 76mm reach
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius-Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
Your rock-steady set and forget road bar. Only a few grams heavier than the EA70 and sporting the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars. These budget friendly bars will leave you comfortable in the saddle all day without breaking the bank. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 315g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
Easton’s new AX series now includes our budget friendly EA50 AX flared drop bar. With the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars, flared to 16 degrees for comfort in the drops and control on gnarly terrain or long gravel assaults. It's time to take the road less traveled with EA50 AX. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 325g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Flare: 16-degrees - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
For all the off-road drop bar fans, Velo Orange offers the Far Bar, an affordable off-road drop bar. With off-road drop bars, most riders have the bars set up at the same height as they would have flat bars set to. Most of the time you are riding, your hands are on the hoods of the brake levers. Then, for steep descents, put your butt back behind the saddle and use the drops to get a better grip on the brake levers. You can run brifters or standard road brake levers on them and use bar end shifters as well. The Daija Cycleworks crest appears on each side of the 31.8 mm clamp area. These bars are a little different then road bars in terms of measuring the width. The listed width - 44cm or 48 cm - is measured center of the drops to centre of the hoods. The overall width is 585mm for the 44cm size, 625mm for the 48cm size. - Weight: 292g - Drop: 110mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Reach: 76mm - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Zipp's Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
Zipp's stalwart Service Course 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The new Service Course 80 Ergo retain the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. New is the flattened bar top and a 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course 80 Ergo are Zipp's first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. The Service Course 80 Ergo bar uses 6061 aluminum to tip the scales at 315g for a 42cm-wide bar and comes in a Bead Blast Black finish. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Flat transition to hoods - Short reach to brake levers - 3° backsweep for wrist comfort - Anatomic drop shape - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
Position versatility makes Zipp’s Service Course 80 bars an instant favorite. The drops are kept close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
$61.60 $103.29 40% Off
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
Page 1 of 4 Next page