$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
The Chromag Top Cap completes your kit. Comes with a 6061 anodized color matched bolt.
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded headset/steerer - Includes removable shim to fit 1" or 1-1/8" steerer - Cold-forged aluminum with steel bolt
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules - 5mm
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
Dimension Basic Track Cog Lockring with 1.29-inch x 24 tpi left-hand thread. - Stainless steel - Fits all but Campagnolo and Miche hubs - Not compatible with Phil Wood hubs
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
A seatpost retention plug that holds an electronic shifting system battery securely inside ENVE carbon seatposts. Electronic shifting is the gold standard and more bikes are coming equipped with these groups. Housing the battery into the seatpost is an elegant solution and a good use of space. Available in 25.4, 27.2, and 30.9/31.6mm sizes, these plugs are designed to provide excellent battery retention and interface perfectly with ENVE carbon seatposts.
A perfect complement to your ENVE cockpit and fork. The ENVE compression plug keeps your ride straight as an arrow and looking good.
What It Is Replacement hardware for ENVE carbon fiber seatposts. Who It's For Folks who need additional hardware for their ENVE seatposts. Why We Made It We get calls all the time for replacement hardware, so we made a little kit to make it easy for everyone.
Keep adhesives off your bike!This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits! If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products.
- CNC machined 6066-T6 alloy - Ultra light double alloy nut design - 14mm clamp height
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
- Made of 6061-T6 alloy - Extruded fastener parts - Internal Diameter: 19.6mm - With 26.0mm shims