$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Madone KVF Aero Integrated Bar/Stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Hub sealed bearing - Fit: ID 15mm - I.D.: 15mm - O.D. 28mm - Width: 7mm
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • 6061-T6 aluminum lever and cap with a chromoly bolt • Bottle opener opens almost any bottle
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
- CNC machined aluminum alloy - Fits 26.8mm (1-1/8-inch) steer tube
Replacement retainer clips for BB30 bottom brackets to retain the 6806 bearings in place. - For BB30 standard frames - Sold 2 per bag
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
We won't blame you for attention to detail. In fact, Spank's got your back. These headset spacer kits are available in 8 popular colors, and come with 3 rings in incremental sizes, to make your next cockpit set up a thing of ease and beauty. - Material: Alloy - Sizes (mm): 3 / 6 / 12 - Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) - Finish: Brushed Anodized
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
$23.00 - $29.99
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$16.00 - $21.99
The Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts are an awesome way to avoid the brake-centering problems caused by mounting fenders directly to your brakes. They're named after the inventor and bike guru, Sheldon Brown. These special Sheldon nuts take the place of your existing brake nuts. They have threaded extensions for standard 6mm bolts (sold separately) providing a secure mounting place for your fenders that won't mess with your brake adjustment. They make it easier/faster to install and remove fenders, too, so they're great for commuting bicycles.
The Problem Solvers Chain Tensioner is a handy device that lets you cleanly install a derailleur on frames without a derailleur hanger. It's made of light and durable CNC-machined 6061 aluminum with steel hardware. It's designed for use with rear-facing horizontal dropouts and 10mm rear axles.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 10mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups with a bashguard. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Problem Solvers Pog top caps are machined aluminum with a 5 or 10mm spacer integrated as one piece. This makes for a clean, finished look when mounting a stem below the top of the steerer tube. - Bolt not included - 10mm available with or without logo - 5mm available without logo only
$24.99 - $39.99
MisMatch adapters allow users to mount Shimano & SRAM brakes and shifters on one clamp. MisMatch Adapter 1.0/1.1 attaches SRAM shifters to Shimano I-Spec-A or I-Spec-B brake lever clamps. MisMatch adapters and the ever evolving “standards” it attempts to integrate between SRAM and Shimano is a confusing subject. Shimano brake and shifter mounting options have changed a lot, going through four mounting systems from 2011-2016. Shimano components have a model number printed somewhere on the brake and/or shifter, and this is the best way to determine what you own and what adapter you need. MisMatch 1.0/1.1 fits Shimano brake levers:BL-M985, BL-M988, BL-M820, BL-M785, BL-T785, BL-M675, BL-T675, BL-M640, BL-M596, BL-M820-B, BL-M785-B, BL-M675-B, BL-M640-B, BL-M615, BL-M506 - Annodized Black
Replacement dropout screws for the Surly Straggler. - Bolt length: 40mm
- Upgrade pulley set for the Surly Chain Tensioner
Surly Thru-Axles are low-profile, bolted Thru-Axles are specifically designed for use with Surly thru-axle compatible frames. Offered in several sizes, for both front and rear wheels. 12x142 Rear Thru Axle: - Fits: Midnight Special and MDS Dropout bikes including Instigator, Legacy Karate Monkey & Legacy Krampus. 12x142/148 Rear Thru Axle: - Designed for frames with Surly Gnot Boost spacing (145mm), capable of working with 142 or 148mm rear hubs - Fits: Karate Monkey, Krampus, Troll, Ogre, ECR 12x177 Rear Thru Axle: - Fits: Wednesday 12x197 Rear Thru Axle: - Fits: Ice Cream Truck, Big Fat Dummy 12x100 Front Thru Axle: - Fits: Midnight Special 15x110 Front Thru Axle: - Fits: Karate Monkey, Krampus 15x150 Front Thru Axle: - Fits: Wednesday, Ice Cream Truck, Big Fat Dummy
$4.75 - $17.00
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag