Medium length 150mm long Pivotal seatpost constructed from lightweight 6061 aluminum. Compatible with Pivotal seats. Product Specifications - Material: 6061-t6 Aluminum - Size: 25.4mm Diameter - Length: 150mm - Compatibility: Pivotal (Also Works With Stealth) - Weight: 4.0oz
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
The medium-length 180mm Stealth seat post is constructed from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum and now features a newly updated symmetric design. Designed for Stealth seats and is compatible with regular Pivotal style seats as well. Product Specifications - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Size: 25.4mm Diameter - Length: 180mm - Compatibility: Stealth (Also Works With Pivotal) - Weight: 5.9 oz
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
Featuring the latest Stealth system design, the Cinema Stealth seat post is as simple and clean as it gets. The standard 25.4mm diameter fits all BMX frames, and the 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum creates a super strong design. Works with both Stealth and traditional Pivotal seats. - Length: 200mm - Diameter: 25.4mm - Material: 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Stealth - Weight: 4.8 oz
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$24.99 - $29.99
Kink Pivotal seat posts are made from a single, 3D-forged piece of 6061-T6 aluminum for a clean and simple look. Available in assorted lengths and colors, the Pivotal seat post fits all Pivotal style seats available on the market. All Kink Pivotal seat posts are the standard 25.4mm diameter and fit all BMX frames. Tech Specs - Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: Small 75mm, Medium 180mm, Large 330mm - Material: 3D-Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Pivotal - Weight: Small 2.3oz, Medium 4.4oz, Large 7.1oz
$24.99 - $29.99
New updated design! Leapfrogging off the original Pivotal seat system, the Stealth system offers a way to install your seat without fishing an allen key through the top patch. With the Stealth system, the need for a patch and slot on the seat is eliminated and the anchoring seat bolt can be threaded from the bottom using a Stealth seat post. Kink Stealth seat posts are made from a single, 3D-forged piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and are available in assorted lengths. Note: You can also use traditional Pivotal seats with Stealth seat posts. TECH SPECS - Length: Medium 180mm, Large 330mm - Diameter: 25.4mm - Material: 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Stealth - Weight: Medium 4.1oz, Large 6.8oz
$27.95 - $35.95
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
Featuring the latest Stealth system design, the Cinema Stealth seat post is as simple and clean as it gets. The standard 25.4mm diameter fits all BMX frames, and the 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum creates a super strong design. Works with both Stealth and traditional Pivotal seats. - Length: 330mm - Diameter: 25.4mm - Material: 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Stealth - Weight: 6.8 oz
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
$34.99 - $44.99
FSA's Gossamer Seatpost features aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
WCS 1-Bolt mast topper for round ISP, compatible with 1-Bolt alloy clamp kits. - Material: 2014 alloy - Saddle clamp: sold separately - Seat collar torque: 5Nm (max) - Color: high-polish black
The 3D forged and highly adjustable Descendant seatpost is built to do its job so that you can do yours. Set it, forget it, and go harder. - Easy-to-adjust dual bolt head design - Forged and butted 7050 shaft - Forged seat clamps - Max Height: 250mm - Min Height: 40mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last, and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack, or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it. - Material: 6061 alloy - Offset: zero - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified for seatpost—follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 290g (27.2 x 400mm)
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
The proven 2-bolt design on this classic provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. The two-bolt design is easy to adjust and holds tight. Its low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out, and the bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for the greatest contact area with the saddle. The Classic also features Ritchey's 'Classic' high-polish silver finish. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 350mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 260g (27.2x350mm) - Color: high-polish silver
The EA70 Zero is Easton’s top-end aluminum seatpost, with a sleek, low-profile clamp design, impressive stability and great clearance. This post features EA70 TaperWall aluminum tubing coupled with a durable two-bolt integrated head.
- 3-D near net forged 6061 aluminum with titanium hardware - CNC lathe turned and milled, no welds or bonded parts - Dual-adjust easy mounting system - 280g (27.2mm x 400mm) - Zero setback
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
Page 1 of 3 Next page