A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a variable compact radius that offers additional ergonomic positions.
Chain-rattling pavement is no longer an issue thanks to our innovative IsoCore technology in this Pro IsoCore VR-CF road bar. An additive to the carbon layup, IsoCore mutes 20% more vibration than other carbon bars. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Once you experience the comfort and control of IsoCore, you'll never want to ride another bar.
- OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
|31.8mm / Black / 440mm||601842561379||5256858||BAR489337242|