Want the best tire for rowdy cross country riding? The XR4 Team Issue is the way to go. Designed to give Trek’s factory riders race-worthy speed, it’s perfect on tons of different kinds of terrain but comes into its own when the going gets rough.
If you want ultimate speed and traction over loose terrain, you have to try these out. The aggressive tread pattern will give you the traction you need for shredding berms and braking when it matters most. The buttressed tread blocks, lateral cupped blocks, and long shoulder blocks make it ideal for challenging terrain.
This tire sets up tubeless easily so you can run lower tire pressure for added grip and protection against flats.
- An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
Tubeless-ready tires are compatible with both tubeless-ready and standard rims. When the tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The tire can also be used with a tube if you mount it on a standard, non-tubeless-ready rim.
|26 x 2.20||601479661985||548765|
|26 x 2.35||601479661992||548766|
|29 x 2.30||601479662005||548769||TIR34311022R|