Bike Assembly Services
- Do you have a bike in a box that needs to be assembled?
- Did you purchase a bike from a big box store or get one given to you?
- Have you ever wondered where can I get a bike assembled?
- If you've had a bike shipped to you and it needs to be put together we're here to help.
- Our expert bike assemblers will assemble your bike safely and we'll cover the assembly with a free service period once it's ready to roll.
- If you are not a trained professional do not attempt assembly yourself due to serious safety concerns!
- If you can't get the boxed bike to us for assembly we can pick it up and drop it off to you when it's ready for an additional fee.
- (10 mile radius from the shop unless other arrangements are made)
- While the bike is at the store we can add any accessories you may want to put on your bike such as bike lights, bags, racks & H2O holders etc.
- If the bike is used and in need of replacement parts this is a great time to get that done as well.
- How much does it cost to for us to put your bike together?
- Minimum geared bike assembly charge starts at $100 and varies depending on new vs. used and type of bike being assembled. Single speed bikes start at $80.00.
- E-Bike assembly starts at $150.00
- So drop the bike off or make an appointment and we'll get you rolling!
Any other questions please call 781-326-1531 or email us at email@example.com