Bike Assembly Services
- Do you have a bike in a box that needs to be assembled?
- Did you purchase a bike from a big box store or get one given to you?
- Have you ever wondered where can I get a bike assembled?
- If you've had a bike shipped to you and it needs to be put together we're here to help.
- Our expert bike assemblers will assemble your bike safely and we'll cover the assembly with a free service period once it's ready to roll.
- If you are not a trained professional do not attempt assembly yourself due to serious safety concerns!
- While the bike is at the store we can add any accessories you may want to put on your bike such as bike lights, bags, racks & H2O holders etc.
- If the bike is used and in need of replacement parts this is a great time to get that done as well.
- How much does it cost to for us to put your bike together?
- Minimum geared bike assembly charge starts at $150 and varies depending on new vs. used and type of bike being assembled.
- Single speed bikes start at $100.00.
- E-Bike assembly starts at $200.00
- So please make an appointment and we'll get you rolling!
Any other questions please text or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org text