• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
•Steel •Chrome Plated •Front or Rear •Cruiser •26-inch x 75mm
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with all hybrid (45mm) fenders (part#s 7004, 7006, 7013, 7015) (sold separately) - For use with 45mm width fenders (sold separately)
The X-Long Spoiler is designed to add extra coverage to SKS fenders. - Compatible with 45mm versions of the Chromoplastic, Commuter II, Long Board and Raceblade fender models - Easily mounted by consumer with included hardware - Sold as Each
Topeak's MTX DeFender is the perfect addition to your RX BeamRack. It clips seamlessly to the rack and provides valuable protection against moisture and trail grime.
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
This flat-printed, origami-inspired polypropylene fender is ultralight, stylish, and quickly attaches and is ready to go when wet weather arrives. Simply remove from the package, punch out the shape and fold along the perforated lines. Reflective printing adds safety at night while multi-mount positions and hook-and-loop straps allows fender to fit a wide range of bikes. - Material: Polypropylene - Added Features: 3M reflective printing - Size: 31.7cm / 12.5" (in length) - Weight: 42g / 1.48oz
An easy-to-install fender for blocking tire spray and protecting fork stanchions in sloppy conditions. So fast and so clean The Bontrager Enduro Front Fender keeps menacing tire spray away while also protecting your fork stanchions from trail splatter. This durable, flexible poly fender has you and your bike covered when the trail gets sloppy. Installation is quick and easy, and the reversible design offers graphic options for bonus styles, free of charge. Product details - Quick and easy attachment installs to most forks in seconds - Easy installation with four attachment locations (attachment zip ties not included) - Multiple mounting eyelets for easy adjustment and compatibility for most forks and tire widths - Flexible 1mm poly material is durable and can be easily cleaned - Reversible design offers two graphic options - Recyclable polypropylene material
$9.99 - $13.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Fender Size: 237mm x 154mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 18g - Wheel Size: Universal
- Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Attaches quickly to saddle rails without tools - Stores easily in a backpack - Wheel Size: Universal Standard: Fender Size: 380mm x 102mm Weight: 19g Wide: Fender Size: 383mm x 115.5mm Weight: 25.5g
• Protects you from wet and muddy roads and trails • Attaches quickly to seat rails without tools
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The Ass Savers foldable fender hides under your saddle till you need it, then when it rains, you just unfurl it and go. Or if you don't want to have it tucked under your seat, just let it ride in your backpack. It's flat, doesn't take up much space, and can really come in handy. - Dimensions: 340 X 100mm - Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene - Weight: 15g
$12.59 - $21.99
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges
This flat-printed, origami-inspired polypropylene fender is ultralight, stylish, and quickly attaches and is ready to go when wet weather arrives. Simply remove from the package, punch out the shape and fold along the perforated lines. Reflective printing adds safety at night while multi-mount positions and hook-and-loop straps allows fender to fit a wide range of bikes. - Material: Polypropylene - Added Features: 3M reflective printing - Size: 35cm / 13.8" (in length) - Weight: 68g / 2.40oz
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
Sunlite's Seatpost Clamper fender simply clips on to your seatpost and provides you with good coverage for those sloppy rides. It'll fit almost any seatpost.
$13.65 - $20.55
Lightweight, removable fender intended for MTB use - Adjustable rubber straps make installation quick and easy - 100 percent recyclable polypropylene
Tacky trails and damp roads, they're what dreams are made of. That doesn't mean we want our faces plastered with the muck that comes along with them. Using nothing more than a handful of zip ties, WTB's minimalistic mud guard attaches to your fork in less than a minute to keep your vision free of mud and focused on the turn ahead.
Page 1 of 6 Next page