This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
$1.69 - $3.95
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
- Tire Lever Set (3 pcs) - Zinc-plated steel
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Ritchey Liquid Torque is an essential weapon for anyone assembling, maintaining, or repairing a bicycle. Liquid Torque creates extra friction between two surfaces, allowing tightening torque to be reduced by up to 30%. Less tension on sensitive parts of your bike, like carbon fiber bits, means longer product life and more reliability. - Particularly useful when over-clamping can damage sensitive components such as carbon bars or steerer tubes - Approved for use with carbon, steel, alloy, and titanium surfaces - Use with Ritchey Torqkey to ensure safe installation of Ritchey bars and stems
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
Made from hardened steel, Park's Replacement Chain Tool Pins are compatible with their CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-5 and CT-7 chain tools.
Park's Tire Levers make tire removal easy and quick thanks to thin, wide tips that engage more of the bead. These levers are also compact and light, and easily fit in a pocket or pack. Plus, these bad boys are strong enough to take off stubborn tires, even most tubeless tires.
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Page 1 of 34 Next page